RETURN ITEMS ORDERED.
Your returns transaction will be handled by Amazon Services UK.
You can return many items sold on Amazon.co.uk (via coopsandkennel.co.uk). When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the Seller, item, or reason for return.
Please follow the information below.
To return an item ordered:
1. Go to the Returns Support Centre, and click Return items.
2. Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order.
Note: If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, select another option from the Filter orders menu, and then click Go.
3. Select the items you want to return.
4. Enter the number of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Details box.
5. To continue, do one of the following:
- If the item was sold by Amazon.co.uk, select your return option.
- If the item was sold by a Seller, click Submit for Approval.
Note: Some Sellers may need to review your return request. After the Seller reviews the request, they’ll provide a label or instructions on how to return your items. If you don’t receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, go to the A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee Protection. The returns policy offered by Marketplace Sellers applies to all Amazon customers.
6. Select your preferred return method.
Note: If you choose to return via Amazon Locker, you’ll be prompted to select a Locker location at this time. For more information about returning an item to an Amazon Locker, go to Return an Item Using an Amazon Locker.
7. Print your label and return authorization. Some returns won’t require you to print a label or authorization. If you don’t have a printer when you’re completing your return, you can print later (we’ll e-mail you a link to your label) or you can have someone else print your label for you.
Note: If your return is scheduled with Arrow XL, there’s no need to print your return label. Arrow XL will bring your return label with them when they arrive to pick-up your item.
8. Put the return authorization inside of your package and attach the label to the outside.
- If you return items in which you’ve saved personal information, such as laptops, cameras or other electronic devices, you must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us.
- For items sold by Amazon.co.uk, return costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return. For more information, go to About Refunds.
- You will be asked to provide updated credit or debit card information if you try to create a replacement for an item which was paid for by a prepaid debit card.
If you need to return an incorrect item, please see Return an Incorrect Item.