When installing the SureFlap Cat Flap in a wall, it is recommended that you use the SureFlap Tunnel Extension. If you wish to install the flap in a wall, you must take into account the thickness of your wall. The extension fits onto the standard SureFlap Pet Flap. If the required tunnel length is too long, several extension parts can be attached, one behind the other.
This specific type of Tunnel Extension is suitable for use with the following SureFlap products: Microchip Cat Flap and Microchip Cat Flap DualScan. Available in white and brown.
- Tunnel element to be used for cat flaps
- Can be placed in thicker walls or doors
- Made of plastic material
- Extends the installation depth up to 50 mm
- Extends the tunnel of the sureflap microchip cat flap and dualscan cat flap
- Adds 50mm in length to the tunnel
- Stack multiple extenders to create a tunnel of any length
- Use tunnel extenders to install in walls
- Can be used with microchip cat flap or dualscan cat flap